Exporting NFT to mainnet will mint a version of your NFT on Ethereum blockchain.
You will need third party software to complete this operation.
View full instructions here.
- Download Download Trust Wallet | Trust Wallet and Complete registration.
- Go to Trust wallet, click on Settings and Tap Wallets.
3. Tap “+” in the top right corner.
4. Click on "I Already have a wallet"
5. On the selection screen click Ethereum.
6. Pick Keystore and you will see the following screen.
7.Name your wallet YOmobile Wallet or call it so you can recognize this is your YO wallet. (You will need to be able to identify YOmobile Wallet later)
8. Open your YOmobile App->Wallet and click on Download wallet .json. You will need to save it into your device or secure cloud storage.
9. Open the JSON file that you have saved. It should open up the text of the file. Copy that text.
10. Go back to TrustWallet and paste the text in the JSON tab. (STEP 7)
11. Enter password for your YOmobile wallet. (It is the password you used while creating a wallet in YO)
12. At this point you should have successfully imported your wallet. You should see the following screen.
Now your YOmobile Wallet should be visible in TrustWallet app!
- Click on NFT export in YO App.
2. Follow the instructions and in-app tutorial to proceed.
3. You will see the address of the wallet to send the gas fees to, and the amount of ETH that you would need to send to cover the gas fees.
4. Open Trust wallet App send the necessary amount of ETH to your YO Wallet (Wallet that you have exported from YO to Trust wallet) Depending on your location you might be able to buy ETH inside Trust wallet app. Otherwise go to a preferred crypto exchange that works in your area. You can find your wallet public key that is necessary to receive payments by clicking Receive, and copying the public key under the QR code.
5. Once you have your wallet loaded with ETH. Click on Send ->Ethereum enter the address (public key) that you can find in YO app, enter the amount that is displayed in YO App and click send.
6. Once your payment has been completed and NFT has been exported you will get a push from YO app. NFT has been exported.
7. Go to Trust wallet, check your NFT tab and your NFT should appear there. Note: Sometimes is might appear that your NFT image is black. Try again in a minute or relaunch your Trust wallet app.
Congratulations! You can now start selling your NFT on OpenSea or any other ERC-721 marketplace. You can login into OpenSea using your Trust wallet app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.